cFosSpeed increases your throughput and reduces your Ping.
Whenever you access the Internet with more than one data stream cFosSpeed can optimize the traffic.
- Improve your Ping for online games
- Keep your internet fast during heavy upload/download
- NEW: Improve mobile Internet
- Reduce audio/video streaming problems
- Improve VoIP speech quality
- cFosSpeed prevents one application (e.g. sending email) from choking all others, like telephone calls, chat, etc.
- cFosSpeed keeps your ping times low, so you can play online games and download files simultaneously.
- All important data packets are automatically prioritized over unimportant ones. With the cFosSpeed program and protocol prioritization you can configure your applications ideally and/or add new Programs.
- Real-time analysis of your data: With the new status window you can easily recognize which data streams you are currently transfering.
- cFosSpeed runs with DSL, Cable, WLAN, CDMA2000, UMTS, WCDMA, Modem, ISDN, broadband mobile (2G / 3G).
More Info: http://adf.ly/4fwg9
Download cFos Speed v7.00 (Windows 32bit-64bit): http://adf.ly/4e39Q
Trial Reset: http://adf.ly/4e3BV
- Eat more salmon. Or more nuts “Omega-3 rich foods like salmon and sardines help seal in shine,” say RealAge experts Mehmet Oz and Mike Roizen, MDs. Capsules of distilled fish oil or DHA supplements will work, too. You can also get omega-3 essential fatty acids in seeds (especially flaxseed) and nuts (especially walnuts). Yes! Nuts without guilt!
- Think “B “ As in beans, bran, Brazil nuts, and vitamin B, a must for hair that the first two foods are full of. Vitamin B may slow hair loss and promote hair growth, according to Roizen and Oz. [Other B-rich victuals include peas, carrots, cauliflower, soybeans, nuts, and eggs.]
- Dip into the guacamole Avocados (and avocado oil) may prevent some funky stuff, dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which kills hair follicles, from getting where it wants to go.
- Say no to animal fat –and red meat, if you’re losing hair. They can lead to more DHT production and hair-follicle damage.
- Be sure you’re getting enough iron Thinning hair may be a sign of iron deficiency. Be sure to eat plenty of iron-rich foods such as eggs, legumes, wholegrain cereals, dried fruits, and green, leafy vegetables.
- Healthy protein Why? By body standards, hair cells grow super-fast, and the #1 hair nutrient is protein. So all that protein-rich fish is perfect for healthy growth and shine. But there are other healthy sources: egg whites, nuts, beans, lean poultry, beans, and small amounts of very lean red meat.
Tip #1: Wash your hair with diluted apple cider vinegar on your hair
Yes! To restore shine to dull hair, rinse it in lukewarm water, douse with 1/4-cup apple cider vinegar mixed into a pint of water, then rinse again with lukewarm water. “The acid in vinegar washes away styling products that can cling to hair despite shampooing. Just be sure to dilute the vinegar in water for gentler action,” says RealAge’s skin and hair expert, dermatologist Amy Wechsler, MD. Colorist Lana Gordon of the Cristophe salon in Beverly Hills seconds the doctor’s opinion, but adds one caveat: Because the acid closes the cuticle of each hair strand, tresses are shinier but flatter. In other words, you’re trading a little less fullness for a little more gloss.
Tip #2: Hair Hazard
If you’re tempted to drop pounds fast with the latest fad diet, it could leave you with less-than-healthy hair — along with a growling stomach. Low-calorie diets are often low in some of the most important nutrients for healthy hair, including omega-3 fatty acids, zinc, and vitamin A. In addition to stunting hair growth and leading to dullness, super-low calorie plans may even cause hair loss. “Crash diets can affect the hair cycle,” Mirmirani tells WebMD. “Losing a significant amount of weight in a short amount of time can affect that normal hair rhythm. Two to three months later, you might notice a significant increase in shedding. This is a temporary problem that you recover from with a well-rounded diet.”
Cowok: Akhirnya aku sudah menunggu saat itu sejak lama…
Cewek: Apakah kau mau aku pergi ?
Cowok: Tentu tidak, Jangan pernah pikir seperti itu…
Cewek: Apakah kau mencintaiku ???
Cowok: Tentu selamanya seperti itu.
Cewek: Apakah kau pernah selingkuh ???
Cowok: Tidak akan pernah aku melakukan hal seburuk itu
Cewek: Apakah kau mau menciumku ???
Cewek : Sayang
Lima tahun kemudian bacanya di balik dari bawah keatas…
- 1/2 oz Bacardi white rum
1/2 oz DeKuyper Hot Damn cinnamon schnapps
4 drops Tabasco sauce
Pour the Bacardi rum, DeKuyper Hot Damn cinnamon schnapps and Tabasco sauce into shot glass. Stir and serve.